Skip to Content


Student Support

Student Support

Campus Wellbeing Services

If you need the services of a general practitioner, counsellor or assistance with a disability or welfare related matter visit campus wellbeing services located in the Lincoln Building (C8A). For more information.


Career Support

Visit CareerHub for opportunities and resources designed to help you achieve your career goals.