Pre-Orientation - Graduate Certificate of Finance Program
Congratulations on your place in the Macquarie University Graduate Certificate of Finance program. Please ensure you complete the following steps before your Online Orientation session.
1. Enrol into your unit(s) using iManage
iManage is the system you will use to maintain your enrolment and personal information online.
You will use iManage to:
- Update your personal contact details
- Access your personal timetable
- See upcoming events (ie. lectures and exams) in the dashboard. Please refer to iLearn for Case Study due dates.
- View your course details and enrol into or discontinue from units
- View and print your results.
How do I access iManage?
Login at: iManage directly or select the iManage icon under the Essential Services panel on the top right of the page.
Your user name is your MQ student number.
Enrol into units in your first term with us by following the iManage Enrolment Guide.
Once you have completed your enrolment in iManage, allow three business days before you can complete the remaining steps (Step 2 to 5).
2. First Time Login Set-Up (Allow 3 business days after enrolment)
3. Update Contact and Next of Kin details in eStudent
You must update all relevant sections under ‘My Details’ in eStudent to complete the enrolment process.
It is part of the enrolment Terms and Conditions to keep your contact and next of kin details up to date.
4. For Australian Citizens Only
Complete online Commonwealth Assistance Form (eCAF) for FEE-HELP
FEE-HELP is an Australian government loan scheme whereby tuition fees are deferred to the Australian Taxation Office. If you are eligible for FEE-HELP, you will need to lodge an online eCAF for FEE-HELP via eStudent. This can be done once you have accepted your offer. Your eCAF must be completed by the payment date to be eligible for the loan.
If you wish to apply for FEE-HELP, click here for instructions on how to complete the online eCAF form. Please note that you are only required to submit one approved FEE-HELP eCAF for the duration of your course.
Failure to complete the online eCAF form by the relevant payment date will result in sanction debt(s) for your enrolled unit(s) and may also lead to cancellation of your enrolment.
5. Review all sections under ‘New to MAFC’ on Student Site
It is very important that you review all the other sections under ‘New to MAFC’ before the Orientation.
If you have any questions you can always email email@example.com.