Pre-Orientation - BEIJING Program
1. Enrol into your unit(s) using iManage
Enrol into units in your first semester with us by following the iManage Enrolment Guide.
Once you have completed your enrolment in iManage, you MUST wait two business days before you can complete the remaining steps (Step 3 and 4).
2. Upload your photo in iManage
Upload your photo in the ‘My Details’ page in iManage.
3. First Time Login Set-Up (Allow 2 business days after enrolment)
4. Log in to iLearn China and check for any unit pre-course requirements
Some units have pre-course tasks/assessment that will need to be submitted prior to or first day of class. You must login to iLearn China and access the unit page to prepare for these tasks.
5. Review all sections under ‘New to MAFC’ on Student Site
It is very important that you review all the other sections under ‘New to MAFC’ before the Orientation.
If you have any questions, we are happy to address them at the orientation or you can always email email@example.com.